Final Blog

Upon reflecting on my time as an e Society 211 student, I have come to the conclusion that I have in fact learned many lessons and skills. This being one of my first four classes as a college student, I have learned how to stay on top of my studies even if there was not always something to turn in every night. In highschool if there was reading, I never really did it unless it was for a test or a quiz. But, in college, you need to do the assigned reading or else you are a fish out of water in class the next day and in this class in particular, you need to have a grasp on the reading in order to be an asset to your group. In addition, I have also learned how to communicate and meet outside of class with a group and you cannot just allocate jobs and hope for the best. I would have to say that I think this, and this are my two best posts. I could not narrow it down to two replies I liked the best, I think this is partly because I feel like I rushed them and if I could change anything, I would have put more time and thought into that aspect of the class. Leah and Jackie have influenced me the most in this class because Leah seems to have a good eye when it comes to projects and what the teacher wants and how to present a professional complete finished project. Jackie because I really admire how she always reaches out to see what she missed and asks to help even if she could not attend class. I would have to say that for best blog it would be Hannah. It seems to be the most in depth, thorough, and entertaining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates on out Wiki "Stub"

WikiWiki

Civil inattention